* The subject Hotel is located within 200 yards of the existing First Americans Museum and meeting complex
* New $400M OKANA Resort & Indoor Waterpark under construction at the Museum complex.
* Room revenues expected to increase exponentially with over 1,400 new OKANA construction jobs (construction timeline over 24 months)
* Hotel sits on +/- 3.51 acres; ~ nearly 4 acres of prime useable land with immediate access and visibility to I-40 and OKC Bricktown
* Closed restaurant on-site provides potential lease income
This two-story Motel 6 is in the heart of downtown Bricktown in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Access and visibility from Interstate 40 are exceptional. Situated on +/- 3.51 acres, there is potentially a large amount of excess land for future development.
The hotel is immediately across from the recently opened $300M First Americans Museum complex with pow-grounds and amphitheater. Additionally, adjacent $400M OKANA Resort & Indoor Waterpark is under construction. Projected to open in early 2026, this will be a world class entertainment venue with over 400 upscale rooms. The hotel is also within walking distance to many restaurants and shopping on the Bricktown Canal and Entertainment District, and within 15 minutes of the Will Rogers Airport.
The hotel contains 75 guest rooms, guest laundry, seasonal outdoor pool, vending machines, and a business center. Micro-fridge in select rooms and free Wi-Fi in all rooms.
|Location||Off Highway 29|
|Number of Rooms||75|
|Major Source of Business||Tourism, Convention, Business, Casino|
|Site Size||+/- 3.51 Acres|
|Last Year Renovated
|Common Area Amenities||Breakfast Area, Outdoor Pool, Coin Laundry, Business Center & Free Wi-Fi|