The six year old Hampton Inn & Suites is a 86 room, 4-story interior corridor hotel with an excellent location both in terms of access and location as well as tremendous economic growth and impact in coming months. Starting in early 2024 over 1,250 new jobs will be created within a 20 minute drive of the hotel when construction begins on the first new refinery in the United States in three decades.
• Revised metrics - $2.55M rolling 12 / 10.1% CAP rate / 3.5X room revenue
• Newer built prototype hotel with Hilton affiliation
• Located immediately on I-44 & OK-99 with a traffic count of over 30,000 per day
• Halfway point between Oklahoma City and Tulsa
• Home to Stroud Terminal servicing Cushing Oklahoma, largest U.S. oil storage facility
• Closest mid-scale hotel to new $6B dollar Cushing Refinery breaking ground in early 2024
This investment class asset has tremendous long term potential for a owner seeking steady, maximum income streams. Priced significantly below replacement.
|Location||Off historic Route 66 and Interstate 44|
|Property Description||Limited Service|
|Number of Rooms||86|
|Major Source of Business||Business, Traveler, Transient, Corporate & Retail|
|Site Size||+/- 2.13|
|Last Year Renovated
|Common Area Amenities||Breakfast area, business center, fitness room, indoor pool, meeting rooms, guest coin laundry & free WiFi|